20 may 2016

Suicide Squad tiene su primera proyeccion y tiene reacciones Positivas

Warner Bros hizo una proyección sorpresa para alguna gente que estaba en cine para proyectar 'Suicide Squad' y que estos afortunados han salido muy contentos con la película. Aquí te comparto unas reviews.

@GleekMoonwalker What you mean? ._.
@mstaticna There was a secret movie screening yesterday for people's reactions and it was suicide squad!! At UC theater!
Saw Suicide Squad today! It met my expectations! Can't wait for the actual release!  
 was the best movie I've seen. Just insane. I was skeptical of Cara Delevingne acting but she was pretty good.
I don't remember hearing any swear words so I'm assuming it will most likely be PG13
Saw a free first screening of  last night! The movie was ! All the characters were played incredibly well! 
Suicide Squad looks really, really good.
@JaredLeto your joker was amazing, my god what an amazing performance! It's was beautiful.
Glad to hear the positivity around the Squad's early screening.
Geoff Johns le dio like a uno de los tuits que hablan sobre el screening de , así que...
Y'all I was a lab rat for like 2 hrs and I just saw suicide squad 

Def recommend y'all to watch it in August

I saw a first screening of  last night and it was SO AMAZING! It comes out in August, I definitely seeing it!
There's also people on Facebook saying they went to a screening for  🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Por otro lado un usuario comenta sobre el papel de Scott Eastwood's, el cual se rumoera podria ser Deathstroke o Nightwting, por ahora todo parecer ser que es un personaje normal, ya lo veremos o si es que tiene prohibido dar spoilers.


@AllRealLex plz can u tell me about the Scott Eastwood's solider character in S.S plz plz :'(
@Goodlifezero Anything specific? He did really well, not a very big role. He was one of the soldiers that went along side the suicide squad.

La película se estrena el próximo 5 de agosto y esto nos da esperanza de lo que podremos ver. 

Si te ha gustado la entrada no olvides en compartirla !!

Vía de Información: Blogdesuperheroes.